Nordic Tarte Flambée
Preparation time: 15 minutes. Over a very high heat, pre-grill the scampi in some olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic. Let them just start to colour but no more.
For 2-3 servings, you’ll need :
- 1 tarte flambée base
- 90g double cream
- 80g cod
- 5g horseradish sauce
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- 12 scampi
- 1 red onion
- 1 bunch spring onions
- Lettuce to garnish
- 1 garlic clove
- Guérande sea salt, freshly ground black pepper, olive oil
Step by step
- Over a very high heat, pre-grill the scampi in some olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic.
- Let them just start to colour but no more.
- Slice the cod and season (olive oil, salt and black pepper).
- Mix together the double cream and horseradish sauce.
- Preheat your oven to 230°C.
- Start by spreading the cream mixture over the bottom of the tarte flambée base, next add the sliced red onion, cod and scampi.
- Place the tarte on top of a baking sheet or pizza stone and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take the tarte out of the oven and add the smoked salmon, lettuce and spring onion as the finishing touch.
- Add a little freshly ground black pepper, Guérande sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil and your Nordic tarte flambée is ready to serve.