Throughout the world, whenever great occasions are celebrated, the champagne always flows because champagne is the ultimate symbol of festivity. Extremely elegant on the palate, this sparkling wine is a drink to delight your guests, whether served as an aperitif, with food or simply for the sheer pleasure of enjoying its delicate bubbles.
There are now 4 different Champagne De Saint-Gall favourites available exclusively at Cactus. Blessed with an exceptional terroir, Champagne de Saint-Gall is produced expertly and meticulously using artisan skills and know-how that have been handed down from one generation to the next. Supported by the very latest technology, and thanks to the unwavering passion of its winemakers, this Champagne estate lovingly produces wonderful Grands Crus and Premiers Crus.
Try their range of authentic, pure and elegant champagnes:
CHAMPAGNE DE SAINT-GALL Tradition Premier Cru
- Grape varieties: 70% Chardonnay, 30% Pinot Noir containing 67% reserve wines
- A straw-yellow colour
- A fruity, floral nose
- Round on the palate and finely balanced, this beautifully crafted champagne is bound to delight with its delicious, slightly vinous flavour
- Pairs particularly well with white meat, high-quality poultry and aged cheese
CHAMPAGNE DE SAINT-GALL Blanc de Blancs Premier Cru
- Grape variety: 100% Chardonnay, from the prestigious Côte des Blancs containing 61% reserve wine
- A beautiful pale colour
- An expressive nose with notes of white flowers and lime blossom
- On the palate, this champagne is delicate and deliciously fresh
- Pairs well with aperitif nibbles, oily fish and goat’s cheese
CHAMPAGNE DE SAINT-GALL Rosé Premier Cru
- Grape varieties: 59% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Noir, 16% still red wine, containing 67% reserve wines
- A delicate, coral pink colour
- A complex nose with aromas of red fruit such as Morello cherries and wild strawberries
- On the palate, this champagne is quite gorgeously vivacious
- Pairs beautifully with Mediterranean prawns or a red fruit-based dessert
CHAMPAGNE DE SAINT-GALL 2004 Orpale Grand Cru
- Grape variety: 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru
- A golden colour
- A nose with complex fragrances
- On the palate, this champagne is voluptuous, with a lovely delicate, long finish
- To be kept for special occasions when it can be drunk simply on its own as an aperitif or throughout a meal if you are serving fish, poultry or white meat
The best temperature to drink your Champagne De Saint-Gall is between 8 to 10°C.
And may everyone enjoy tasting these marvellous champagnes!