- 1 egg white
- 1 bar hazelnut milk chocolate
- 35g white sugar
- 100g rolled oats
- 20g sesame seeds
- 30g almonds
- 20g coconut powder
Step by step:
- First, beat the egg white and sugar together.
- Roughly chop the almonds and add to the beaten egg mixture, along with the coconut powder, sesame seeds and rolled oats.
- Spread the mixture evenly over a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 160°C.
- Leave the granola to cool, then using a fork break it up into clusters.
- Chop the Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Bar very finely and add the granola clusters.
To make your granola even more mouth-watering, you can add raspberries, blueberries, yoghurt or a spoonful of raspberry coulis.