Vegan, organic, gluten free and lactose free. Wash and peel the vegetables then dice into small, regular-shaped cubes. Take a large pan and sweat the vegetables for 4 minutes in the pumpkin oil over a low heat along with the curry powder, turmeric and pepper, stirring continually.
Ingredients for 2 servings :
- 1 small butternut squash
- 100g carrots
- 100g sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- A few coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin oil
- Wash and peel the vegetables then dice into small, regular-shaped cubes.
- Take a large pan and sweat the vegetables for 4 minutes in the pumpkin oil over a low heat along with the curry powder, turmeric and pepper, stirring continually.
- Next cover the vegetables with salted water, bring the water to the boil and cook the vegetables for 20 minutes.
- Halfway through, add the coconut milk.
INFO: many benefits have been identified for turmeric, for example it aids digestion and pain in the joints. However, as turmeric is poorly absorbed by the body on its own, it’s a good idea to combine it with other substances which increase its availability. Here we’ve opted for the piperine in black pepper.
- Then remove the pan from the heat and purée the vegetables using a blender. If necessary add some water to get just the right consistency.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and roast the pumpkin seeds, without any fat, for 5 minutes.
- Finally, to make your meal complete, add the pumpkin seeds and coriander leaves to your curry and adjust the seasoning to taste.
NATURE ELEMENTS TIP : This creamy curry makes an ideal snack, especially when accompanied by breadsticks. You can use a glass bottle to store it and take it with you – to work, on a picnic… there are so many occasions when you can enjoy it. 🙂
Recette élaborée par Ali (SHARIFF) – Nature Eléments
Product Info: Coconut Milk
The coconut tree is a prime source of raw materials and nutritional food. Its fruit, the coconut, provides fat, fibre and valuable minerals. Coconut milk is white and made from grated coconut pulp.
A certain number of nutrients are found in coconut milk and they help keep blood healthy, help renew cells and ensure that the immune system works properly. Coconut milk is really high in iron, potassium and phosphorus and is also a source of manganese, copper, selenium and zinc.
Coconut milk is ideal for making Asian food, cocktails, cakes, desserts and ice cream.