Preparation Time : 15 minutes. For 2 servings. Cook the couscous following the instructions on the packet. Once cooked, add a splash of olive oil and use a fork to fluff up the couscous.
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 100 g couscous
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- ½ red chilli pepper, very finely diced
- ½ cucumber, finely diced
- Juice of ½ lime
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- Ras El Hanout to taste
- Cook the couscous following the instructions on the packet. Once cooked, add a splash of olive oil and use a fork to fluff up the couscous
- In a large bowl, mix together the shallot, parsley, cucumber, chilli pepper, lime juice and ras el hanout
- Add the couscous and stir everything together
- Season to taste
Scampi pan-fried with garlic, shrimps or roast chicken
You can adapt this basic recipe to suit your own taste, for example, by adding sun-dried tomatoes. An ideal salad to take to work and it keeps easily for two days in the fridge.