Preparation time : 15 minutes. Finely grate both chocolates. In a pan, stir together the cream, milk, vanilla, sugar and salt.
- 50g cream
- 150g milk
- 1 small tablespoon brown sugar – to taste
- ¼ vanilla pod or vanilla extract
- 1 pinch Guérande sea salt
- 85g top-quality dark chocolate
- 60g top-quality milk chocolate
- Vanilla or pecan nut ice cream
- Hot fudge sauce – see recipe below
- Decorate as you wish – grated chocolate used here
Step by step
- Finely grate both chocolates.
- In a pan, stir together the cream, milk, vanilla, sugar and salt.
- Bring the mixture to the boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the grated chocolate.
- Stir continuously until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add sugar if necessary.
- Place a scoop of ice cream in your serving dish and then pour the hot chocolate sauce over.
- Add a second scoop of ice cream.
- Finish off with the fudge sauce, according to taste, or your inspiration.
- Serve with a spoon and enjoy the amazing taste.
Chocolate Fudge Sauce:
- 170g sugar
- 50g cocoa powder
- 15g flour
- Guérande sea salt
- 200g condensed milk
- 125ml water
- 25g butter
- ¼ vanilla pod or vanilla extract to taste
Place all the ingredients in a pan.
Bring to the boil and then for 5 minutes stir continuously.
You can keep this fudge sauce in the fridge for a few weeks and serve it with ice cream or various cakes.