Preparation time : 20 minutes & cooking time. Difficulty: 2/5. For servings: 4 for starter / 2 for main course.
- 200ml water
- 200g potatoes, finely diced
- 375g unsweetened chestnut purée
- 200g pears, diced
- 1 onion, medium-sized, diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 75ml soy cream
- 1 pear for garnish
- Guérande sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white wine or white balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
Optional: garnish with 1 tablespoon fresh cream
Step by step:
- Bring water to the boil and add first the potatoes, and then 10 minutes later add the chestnut purée and diced pears. Cook for a further 10 minutes, the potatoes should be soft/cooked.
- In a frying pan, fry the onion and garlic, and then add the soy cream to soak up all the juices in the pan.
- Blend all the ingredients and adjust the seasoning to taste. If your soup is too thick, simply add a little water and bring to the boil again.
For the pear crisps:
Slice the pear very thinly, place the slices on a sheet of baking parchment and bake at 170°C, fan-assisted, for about 20 minutes, turning the slices over every 5 minutes.