Almond & Nut Spread
Preparation time : 20 minutes & cooking time. Difficulty: 3/5. 1 large glass or jar.
- 200g peeled white almonds
- 200g cashew nuts
- 100g natural honey
- 5g Guérande salt
- 4-5 walnut oil
Etape par étape
- Preheat the oven to 200°C fan-assisted. Spread out the nuts and almonds on a baking tray. Roast your almonds and cashews, shaking them every 3 minutes. This will ensure an even coloration. Depending on your oven type, the total cooking time may vary between 10-15 minutes. The coloration obtained should be light brown/golden.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Pour the nuts and almonds into the blender, add the honey and the salt.
- Blend for around 8 minutes, in order to achieve a nut butter.
- If necessary, adjust the texture by adding some walnut oil during this process.
- Enjoy on slices of delicious baguette bread.